Sunday, November 9, 2008

We have the time to realize that we were wrong

I talked to one of the people who knows me best tonight, for the first time in about a year, we talked civilly. At a point in my life where I am feeling rather apathetic about most everything he reminded me of truly passionate woman I am. Even though we haven't been a part of each other's lives, he still knows me better than most anyone and he's right, I am passionate about every little thing I do. I read books most people wouldn't consider picking up because I love to learn. I believe that there are songs out there that can change your life. I am a dancer, and not just because I've taken dance classes my entire life, but because it aches in my bones every second of the day - and every second I'm not dancing it's what I want to be doing. I dance through life in every aspect of my being. I believe that I can make a difference in our World, no matter how insignificant anyone else might consider me to be, I know my voice can be heard in a crowd. I paint, draw, and create because I want to, not because I HAVE to. My goals and ambitions are the most important thing to me, and I won't let anything get in the way of me achieving them because hard work does pay off. I won't be distracted by negative people or allow anyone to tell me I don't deserve anything but the best out of life, because I know what I want and what I need.

Thank you for the reality check tonight.
You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment