Monday, November 10, 2008

Letter to a friend

I didn't expect to find out YOU were in a coma this morning. Not the girl that has so much to live for. You're too young. Too beautiful. There are too many people who love you. It blows my mind how in a matter of seconds lives can change. Maybe you just needed a break from the hectic life you lead. I hope that's all it is, you just needed a little break. You're the strongest woman I know. You're the smartest person I know! I can't wait for you to wake up so I can laugh with you again & have someone to have nympho-convos with again & someone who understands my sense of humor when it comes to bad YouTube videos [ex. OLD GREG!] & help me with my awfullll francais & make our plans to take over NYC. Kieran needs you & I know you love him so much, I know you won't leave him. Wake up, we're all waiting, we'll be here - take your time. How ever long it takes, just get a little better every day, that's all you need to do. "You're beautiful, you're light, you're love." My thoughts and prayers are all for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment