Sunday, November 2, 2008

Daddy's got a new .45

I just had the craziest flashback.
I'm listening to Sublime & "Santeria" came on & this is the exact moment it brought me back to...

Driving on New Years 2007 [?] from Danny K's to Aaron Cummings to make it there for the crazy countdown with our party people. If you live in the CTP, or even the surrounding area - you know that Mr. Cummings knows how to throw a party!
Alex was driving the wonderful silver grandpa 4 door Taurus.
Sam was in the back.
I was in the passanger seat - being a control freak with the music & of course put on this song.
We were all bundled up, blasting the heat because Michigan winters SUCK.
I was wearing my pink peacoat & I think Sam decided to not bring a coat and was wearing Alex's.
Unbeknown to Sam or Alex & I am hug fan of Sublime and in my inebreated state start going to town singing every word to this song leaving them laughing and dumb found that I know the song so well.

I miss Sam.
I even Miss Alex.
That was a wonderful New Years.



Story of our relationship.


Story of our friendship... the Scenekick always comes 1st!


Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment