Saturday, November 8, 2008

Soup spoon

Watched an old sunday service that was online from Renaissance Unity while laying in bed this morning.
It felt good to meditate & start my day out the RIGHT way.
I've sort of lost that piece of myself since I moved here & I'm trying to find it again.
I need to find something consistent, and I'm not talking about a consistent place to party every Friday night.
I need something real, something I can love about myself again & I'm finding it :]

"If you can't find someone to walk with you, then walk alone for that period in time. It's loving what is. It's being realistic. It's about loving people exactly where they are and letting them be where they are and then when you're guided to say something and do something it'll have some meaning. Then you won't waste your energy in a whole bunch of "hoo-haa"-what'ever, because you think that somebody else is suppose to understand you." - Greg Barette

No comments:

Post a Comment