Saturday, November 21, 2009

You are my greatest Earthly blessing

Today's been tough. Laying in bed just counting the minutes from one anxiety attack to the next. I've never had so much work to do but been so paralyzed by my anxiety and inability to even start anything, or even concentrate on something for more than 10 minute intervals. I never thought being productive or motivated would be a struggle for me. I chose this crazy lifestyle, but sometimes it's hard to be completely alone. I miss my friends, my family. I'm in this big city, with no one to depend on but myself... sometimes, it gets a little tough. It's days like this were I just need a hug, and there's no one - I called my Dad and he reminded me the power of wrapping your arms around yourself, hugging yourself, hugging your inner child. The next month is really gonna test my mental, and physical, endurance but I'm taking it a day at a time, an hour at a time. Making a list, and checking it off.




'I have heard the crying of your heart.
I have seen the searching of your soul.
I know how deeply you have desired to be loved and accepted as you are.
Know that you are truly beautiful.
Love you always.'

(Thank you Dad, I couldn't be luckier.)

No comments:

Post a Comment