Monday, November 2, 2009

Sunday morning omens

I saw a deer crossing the road for the first time ever this morning in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. It's image was the forefront in my thoughts all day long. I fell asleep on the bus and the deer came back to me. It led me in a maze-like-path; deep into the forest it called home. I gratefully laid with it in a blanket of colorful autumn foliage. I felt protected and loved. I felt one with The Source, held like a sweet-sweet child of Mother Earth. I didn't want to wake up and to leave the embrace of my morning dream world. Supposedly a deer can be an omen from the God's, a symbol of peace. Deer's are in tune with nature and all it holds. They are sacred carriers of peace and show others how to open their hearts and love unconditionally. I'm thankful for crossing paths with this beautiful beast this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment