Saturday, November 28, 2009

Everything in life responds to the song of the heart

Mom snuck this book in with the books I asked her to send me, I had read it awhile back and folded the corner on this page...

'MINE IS AN ADVENTUROUS HEART'
-from Julia Cameron's 'Heart Steps'

I choose an expansive life.
I choose adventure, freedom, self-expression.
I choose self-definition, self-love, self-renewal.
Life expands or contracts according to my expectations.
I expect good and that is what I experience.
Viewing the whole, I choose to be interconnected yet dependent.
I allow the force within me to open and enlarge my lens of perception and realm of action.
My horizons stretch ever wider as I define my identity in terms of my divinity.
I am an adventurer, an explorer, a dreamer whose dreams become true.
I embrace the adventure of life.
I have courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment