Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WE'VE GOT A JOB TO DO, & THIS IS IT!

I'm in such a nostalgic mood on my drive to class this morning;
Listening to Piebald & reminiscing about how amazing last July with my 2 best friends was.
Nothing could beat those long car rides with the windows down in my yellow Neon, singing along to our summer soundtrack, going to shows to see bands we'll forget the names of in years to come, and going to parties at houses I struggled to find my way to on those late warm nights.
I've concluded that the best concert I've ever been to, hands down, was Piebald, Limbeck, This Providence & The Format - for soooo many reasons, but that is a night that will forever be remembered as close to perfect!
I had my Jersey girl, my Cheeks, a stick on bra that made my boobs look great & a never ending supply of vodish that made me wanna dancedancedance! hah
I need more nights like that.
Bring them on Summer 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment