Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I GIVE THANKS FOR MY DREAMS

So many of you know that I use to go to Leadership Camp back in the day... up until 2 years ago :] (Yea - I was a little bit of a dork, but you love it!) & I found my binder from my last year there & I am in tears right now. I was such an exceptional person, I don't really know what happened! I really believe it turned up for a reason, and at the perfect time; to remind me of my goals and of what it is I am truly striving for in this life of mine. I am not such a lost soul, but extremely directed - sometimes I just need reminding. Here's the mission statement I wrote 3 years ago the last day of camp....

I will live my life in the light and love of a higher power. I will dedicate myself to pursuing a life of health, love and passion. I will respect myself, my body, my knowledge and my privelages. I will not ignore the minute details that beautify the World around me. I will show my appreciation for life by sharing my passions, blessings and zest for life with those around me; because I want them to know that they have touched my heart.

I'm back :]

No comments:

Post a Comment