Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Starting my Christmas list early...

THINGS I NEED:
Someone to laugh with me
Someone to slow dance with me
A new good book to read
A big bathtub to relax in & read that new good book in
Someone who will play with my hair when my heads in their lap
To loose 10 lbs.
Get my hair cut & colored
Someone to play Skipbo with me
Someone who will do the grueling NYC apartment hunting with me & let me put my hands in their pockets when they get cold
To get my shoulder piece started
A room all to myself, and to have my "best bed in the world" moved up from Michigan
Someone who will stay home on a Friday night & play old video games with me.... & not let me win
Someone to make me love cuddling again.



I think that's all for now,
I'm a simple girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment