Monday, September 8, 2008

Reminder

Don't attach yourself to anyone who shows you the least bit of attention because you're lonely. Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space. The best you can do is know yourself... know what you want.



I am legitimately happy, I feel so fulfilled.
I need to share this feeling.
I know what I want, I know what I need.


A friend asked me the other day what the most important thing in a relationship was to me. I've been thinking about this for days now. [if you know me, you know how I am.] A lot of things are important to me. Passion, a spiritual connection, respect, but really-really... I think it's laughter I'm looking for. I think I could spend forever with someone who makes me laugh. Relationships are work, there's going to be times when things aren't happy & easy, but I think if you can keep that other person laughing, keep them feeling good about who they are, that things could work. I feel content knowing this, I know what I want. There's a sense of calm in my life.

I prayed last night for the first time in awhile...

“Dear God,
May every aspect of my being
be converted to Truth.
May every cell fall into place
and serve a higher plan.
I no longer wish to be
who I was.
I wish to be more."


I am feeling so damn good!
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment