Saturday, July 14, 2007

Driver's seat

It seems about time I start writing again.
I've taken a few weeks/months off.
It's not that ideas haven't been cruising through my head but, a part of me has wanted to ignore them due to the fact that right now I've wanted to settle into trying to be "normal," and focus on nothing besides that.... and my "creative writing" thoughts are far-far from normal. Sometimes I worry myself.
Normality is a bore! no wonder I've always strayed so far from that line.
It's just not for me, so I say FUCK IT!

I'm not planning on filling this with random tandums on my daily scheduale but hopefully more interpersonal thoughts, ideas, possibley feelings even??
Who knows.
Take what you can get because I'm not promising much.

I'm just bored at work and in the momment this little starting a blog seemed like a decent waste of my time.



free hit counter

No comments:

Post a Comment