Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Her name was, Love.

"If you trust and love me, put your trust and love into action in every aspect of your life-emotional, sexual, spiritual, social, political-with my passion, my clarity, my unsentimental practicality. Know that my revelation is a revolution, a revolution that demands calmly a transformation of all the terms and conditions of life on earth. Establish justice for all in my world, in my name, and in my spirit of all-embracing, inexhaustible compassion. Let no one be poor, or discriminated against; may all sentient beings everywhere be cherished and safe and protected from harm by law and by love. Turn to me now and I will fill you with all the grace, strength, courage, and passion you need to transform the world at every level into a living mirror of my truth, my love, and my justice. If you truly love me, change everything for me."
~Andrew Harvey 





Dear Mother-Father God,
In Your name, I bless the world.
I commit myself to justice, mercy and compassion.
I consciously set my foot on the path of radical transformation.
May all of my thoughts and deeds reflect Your will.
Your truth is the fire that fuels and compels me.
Holy Spirit, come--abide in and through me now.
May love be the rule I live by.
And so it is.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment