Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some say I'm a dreamer, but I know I'm not the only one

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
~Albert Einstein

I am creative, imaginative and inspired.



Mother/Father/Everything God,
In sweet stillness we imagine soaring with You.
Beyond the flood of information that our senses gather and report,
beyond the facts and fears that prance in our minds, is a deeper knowing.
We have always sensed that there is more to our lives than what we see or hear.
We have dared to dream that we are capable of living at a much higher level.
Inspire our dreams and infuse our imaginations with power.
Prepare our hearts and minds for the journey You are calling us to live.
As You will!
Amen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment