Saturday, March 15, 2008

DO YOU EVEN FEEL YOUR HEART?

SO IRONIC HOW PERFECT THIS SONG IS FOR HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW & PERFECTLY DESCRIBES HOW I FEEL/THINK ABOUT SOMEONE. HAH


IT IS THE ANTHEM.




Well let me tell you this, I am shamelessly self-involved.
I spend hours in front of the mirror making my hair elegantly disheveled.
I worry about how this album will sell because I believe it will determine the amount of SEX I will have in the future.
I self-medicate with drugs and alcohol to help treat my extreme social anxiety.
You are a FAKER!
You are a FRAUD!
You're living a LIE!
You don't impress me!
You don't intimidate me!
Why don't you bow down, get on the ground, walk this fucking plank!
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner i've become.
You're free to whine.
It will not get you far.
I do just fine, my car and my guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment