Wednesday, November 28, 2007

When it rains on this side of town, it touches everything


I could bitch & whine about all the bullshit that has been going wrong lately (cause it's been alot! ha ha) I could lay on the floor in a ball, cry & feel sorry for myself. I could throw a pitty party, cause we all know I love a party. I could beg for someone to come hold me and "make it all better" and fill that empty void & pretend they actually care about me for a second. BUT for once in my life I am the one who is holding myself together. I am PROUD of myself... there aren't too many times I have been able to say that. The world is falling apart around me, but it's not taking me down with it. I'm making myself happy and I know what I want - FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE!

I'm on the right path & nothing is stopping me.
This is my life and I am basking in its greatness.
It's all about the mindset folks.
Take care of yourself, find yourself, reinvent yourself, pleasure yourself, know what you want & do the damn thing!



BTW - I have the most amazing friends ever. I don't think life would be so damn good without them. Sam, Ally, Britt, Jaimie - thank you guys for always being there to lift my spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment